Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drivers License Generator Ontario

Flemme, quand tu nous tiens

Yeah, it's been a while, and I have no excuses, there's been stuff and I'm not sick or unhappy, I just had an attack of acute laziness on blog. Let
theme.

1. Chris and Greig . After making his Braveheart DVD Chris, I thought it was maybe more, and indeed, he lent me a whole case, about one About 40 dvds, not to my taste but all the good stuff in the lot (I'm already a Spiderman and X-Men 1 and 2). Otherwise, they were both invited to a Christmas dinner on Monday night (the menu: sofa pie, steak pie, peas, garlic balls and potato croquettes, apple butter and caramel dessert .) crackers have not worked but otherwise it was a wonderful evening. Once again Chris has forgotten stuff from me (a puff of 4 in this case, and his i-pod, recovered the next day). It came with Claire, the owner of it and me to the cinema on Wednesday evening, and then we shared a pizza both before the start of Wanted. Today Thursday, Claire and I are past Greig see his agency to say bye-bye. They have both promised a good party to celebrate the New Year in our return.

2. My return. It was a bit rushed, advanced 24 to 18. Here tonight I'm still not sure that my flight will not be canceled because of bad weather but otherwise in less than 15h I'm in France. That makes me a little weird, I'm not sure why, maybe I feel that this experience is not over and it is not the time to leave Scotland. But a break will do much good!

3. Kung Fu . I am almost done (special kassdédie Claire) to spend my white belt, I had a passing grade white last week, I missed that bit but ... we'll see in September: D

4. Teachers. School Bo'ness is really great. There was a ceilidh hosted by the students of 5th and 6th year on 9 and one of my teachers had invited us to eat something at home before, there was Claire, Lorena, Maureen and me, and of course the teacher, Eileen and her husband John. The guy is a fan of music, he has about 4000 cds> <>

0 comments:

Post a Comment