Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pontiac Aztek Camping Equipment

Envoyés Très Spéciaux

Lundi (hier) je suis allée au cinéma. Une de mes profs, Eileen, est venue me cherhcer à Grangemouth, on a filé à Bo'ness où on a retrouvé Sandra, una autre prof, puis les 4 élèves "Advanced Higher" (My 6th grade, which are excellent in French): Russell, Graham, Natasha and Hannah. We all share towards Linlithgow station to take the train to Edinburgh. Is this legal in France to take students in your own car? In short, we arrived a little late in Edinburgh, Eileen has booked the restaurant for 6 hours (early evening menu requires), and runs until the "blue house" which as its name seemed to indicate, however, does not have a menu French. Or not entirely. I take haggis starter and a vegetarian couscous (very hot and spicy) main dish.

Direction ensuite le cinéma, petit chocolat chaud avant le film, et donc film, pas tout mal finalement, une bonne comédie à la française comme il y en a beaucoup. Sandra me dépose à Falkirk en rentrant. Très bonne soirée au final. C'est cool de voir les élèves ailleurs que dans la salle de classe. Et je me suis rendue compte qu'ils ont seulement 3 à 4 ans de moins que moi > <

Sinon, je suis dans une période riche en rêves, et Bruno Wolkowitch dedans deux nuits de suite. D'abord, je suis avec Alecto à Mûrs Erigné (49) et nous avons entendu parler d'un espèce de salon de thé qui est soi disant une terreur. Nous retrouvons là down friends, and finally this tea room is a bit like our HQ. The server is Florent Grimaud, with whom I was in school. Then it turns into Bruno Wolkowitch , then Luke Perry and Michael Madsen finally . The next night I just dream that Bruno Wolkowitch is my boyfriend and it is in my room but my room before, with the crib and the bedside lamp with doll-music box. Wouh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment