Saturday, November 28, 2009

Honeywell Rth3100c For Rheem

Chez Big Mau

Sorry for the lack of news, I'm still without internet at home, I'm at the library right now, it gets heavy. I pray that my neighbors are nice, I put a little note explaining my disappointment in two mailboxes, we'll see.

After two weeks well rotted, it was better yesterday and today by cons, it caiiiiiille! But it's not very serious. So what has happened in recent days. Let's time to reverse. Last night I went to dinner with Maureen Bryce, director of language department at Bo'ness Academy. I took the train from Linlithgow to Falkirk, where Eileen (a teacher), her husband John and Laura (another teacher) were waiting. We all spun around the four Edinburgh. We found out there Xu Fang and Lorena, the other assistants in the school. We started the evening with Kir and was arrested over alcohol after! Soon an empty glass, someone re-filled! Awesome! And me as French, after Wine Country, I had to look good "but no, I'm not too drunk, but yes I had my bottle of wine ..." I swear! The evening was excellent, Maureen is a very good host, we have fun with it all the time! John returned to pick us up so that I am at the time the last train and go.

Thursday was the day "Comely Park Primary School and I got a job! The French teacher who gives extra courses for those who want to have a friend whose daughter needs tutoring because she does not have French this year but needs to do next year to enter the program qu'elle veut à l'université. Elle veut donc rester au niveau. Je vais la rencontrer jeudi prochain.

Voilà pour les nouvelles de cette semaine, il y en a plein à venir : ceilidh à Bo'ness avec les élèves les plus grands, marché de Noël à Edimbourgh avec des élèves aussi, repas de Noël avec les membres du département des langues... le mois de décembre va être chargé !

0 comments:

Post a Comment