Monday, March 29, 2010

Answers To Lab Eight Hardy-weinberg Problems

Oups, déja en retard...

Oui, on est lundi, oui I said I'll post every Sunday, and yes yes I'm ashamed I do 15 pumps. In my defense, I have internet with the 3G, which charges a laptop, so I use it with Parks and Monie. I am very sure that people read anyway ... sorry for mistakes, I'm on a QWERTY keyboard.
week was not shining, he has not spent much: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday, days of regular classes, Kung Fu Tuesday night trip to the Biblical frequent internet go a disappointment Qunt study at the IUFM Caen, there is also an entrance test, and it's the same day Los Angeles. Waiting always know what it is for Britain. Friday night, after seeing Mion pupil, I am invited to Laura, an Teacher of Bo'ness, with 4 other teachers. But very good vegetarian meal even qund, wine and cava ... nice. I managed to carry two to see Skerryvore live with me Behind The Wall Sunday. Quiet weekend between revision of math, HIMYM, mock exams and time change.
Monday morning, it snows. Normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment