Sunday, March 7, 2010

Has Jefree Star Had His Pines Removed?

résumé

Hiya. I know I have not given a lot of news lately. But at the same time it often happens very little. So I decided, like my cousin Alecto, make a note every Sunday to take stock of the week. It sounds good? Good.

Well then begin immediately. This weekend was pretty eventful. First, Lorena share today, it must be on the plane right now. So we went out this week views. It started Tuesday, when she brought lunch for everyone in the staff room, and Italian, meaning there were three times too! She even made a tiramisu!

Wednesday last being Italian, Lorena gave us a fake diploma J

Thursday at school, children attend a live lecture given by an English writer, and I've made a game dominoes with the colors in French. The evening party with Claire, Lorena and Chris with the leftovers of Tuesday noon, plus a banana chocolate cake made by me ('Could use a bit of wallnut' according to Chris)

Friday, the mail carrier pulls me out of bed to go sign a registered letter is my bachelor's degree, sent by the Catholic! (I even mention!) My student tutoring proves to be quite late and she was trembling, almost crying ... I get back so warm. The night is bowling club Kung Fu. Good opportunity to know people. I'm doing pretty good, three strikes in a row in the second part, which I came second J At one point, Jonathan (yellow belt) comes up to me say "just talking with my girlfriend, she is fluent French. "We're talking about two three minutes before it tells me" yes, I went to France for my studies in Angers. "I made him repeat it anyway to be sure, but then we spent a good three minutes to say" oh my God, the world is small, ptain is incredible, wow! "Some people want a drink in town, I propose to follow and accept. They are all a little older than me, and I feel like the little sister they make me confidences ('You see, Emilia came out with Colin before so it's normal if it is a bit tense'), m 'offer to drink ("You connais pas tel truc, vas-y je t’en offre un c’est trop bon’)… Nous finissons à trois dans la boite de nuit voisine. Très bonne soirée finalement !

Samedi, deux des profs de Bo’ness, Eileen et Laura emmène Lorena faire un tour des attractions culturelles et lieux touristiques du coin, et m’ont proposé de me joindre à elles. Nous commençons par The Pineapple, un espèce de château avec une tour en forme d’ananas, mais le lieu n’est pas très entretenu et finalement assez peu intéressant. Ensuite, nous visitons Culross, un petit port qui était avant très prospère et qui a gardé en état ses maisons des 16 et 18è siècles. Il y a le Culross Palace et la Culross Abbey, mais tout les deux n’ouvrent qu’en avril. Seul les jardins du palace sont ouverts, et assez chouettes, avec beaucoup de plantes aromatiques, et des poules ! Nous déjeunons à South Queensferry, un autre port de l’autre côté du Forth of Fife (pour ceux qui situent géographiquement l’endroit), dans l’auberge qui est cité dans l’île au trésor de Stevenson. Après un petit tour en ville, nous rentrons. Le soir, Claire et moi allons voir Alice in Wonderland en 3D au cinéma. Bon film, très Disney, pas très Burton. Fin si en fait, mais Burton de ces dernières années, Charlie et la Chocolaterie et Big Fish. De très belles images et des bons jeux d’acteurs… et un clin d’œil écossais, alors tout va bien !

Des photos par ici : J

0 comments:

Post a Comment