Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ovulating And Running

Woopee

week that has passed very quickly between Monday and Thursday, then very slowly until Sunday.

Monday: Nothing to say, normal day Grangemouth High, and I pre-register for the entrance test to the teacher training institutes in the academy of Nantes.

Tuesday: Day in Glasgow: "Theatre" event organized by the French Institute. Eight schools were up 8 pieces in French and are judged on their language as well as dramatic play itself. I am with students from Grangemouth who staged an adaptation of the giant red socks. In the end, they leave with the Jury Prize, a prize that does not mean much, since each room had a price and other prices were much more accurate : Price of the tongue or Best Director, Best Adapted or ... Kung Fu in the evening, I finally have my belt, for real. I am now "officially approved" completely.

Wednesday: Day Normal to Bo'ness Academy.

Thursday: Comely Park Primary normal. French all day, between P1 and P6. The evening comes to eat Manual (homemade pizza) and film: The Big Lebowski.

Friday: Morning at the library for internet, Claire comes to eat after school and then it's Bronwyn French courses. In the evening the school hosted an evening Claire " horse race. " They fund a trip to Gambia this summer. There are 8 races, 8 horses per race, you bet, you look at the race, we grab the winnings if the horse wins. I spent 8 pounds, won 2. There are more buses to return, so I walk home, very pleasant evening walk, not cold at all.

Saturday: Encore library. Then I pass among the tattooist to make an appointment. It will be April 2. Afternoon math and rugby in the evening, BTW. Grand Slam hat.

Sunday: typical day Sunday: TV, maths, re ... TV

Bonus: my new friends:




0 comments:

Post a Comment