Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cash Bridal Shower Poem

Before the second round ... Regional

Obviously, only Alsace can still possibly remain in the grip of the UMP. As a native of Alsace (I'm still enrolled in Wissembourg), so I will go and vote without enthusiasm I must say, the union list for PS-EA, next Sunday.

The challenge for now is to weaken the UMP, Sarkozy and the government as much as possible, to lessen the damage they will do by 2012, although the PS and the Greens (or whatever they call themselves today) are far off the mark and does not seem to want to distance themselves from liberalism.

The score of the Left Front seems to me promising, but their immediate alliance with the PS and the Greens makes them suspicious of being mere auxiliaries responsible for bringing in the right way "Lost" still really wanting to vote left .

What, then, knowing that the NPA has made a disappointing score? I wonder about the post-Regional ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment